Friday, January 1, 2010

Insanely Bored

Its a New Day and a New Year and I am so bloody bored right now! Because of the Snowfall I am stuck at my parents place, No TV, No Video Games and not my own Laptop. I am blogging from my mothers Laptop, which isnt the fastest thing despite having 1 gig of Ram. Not only that but it doesnt have all my favourites OR any of the games I would usually play to keep myself entertained.

No TV: Well there is a TV but no reception and only Italian stations because thats all my parents really watch. My mother watches Soap Operas so its like Hell for me, I do not want to watch Italian programming because there isnt anything of interest on!

No Video Games: All my consoles were moved to my house once i bought it, I always said I should leave something over at my parents so I had something to do if ever I had to stay here for more than a day but I never did. My sister won a Wii in work and she gave it to our mother because she loves playing Wii Bowling and Wii Fit but she left the console at our place so thats off too now :(

At the moment there is talk of going to the Cinema to see something, I would love to see Sherlock Holmes or Avatar or something else but it seems like the choosen movie is HAPPY EVER AFTERS Eurgh! I would rather go to bed early or take a dip in canal!

This is going to be a very long day, I need to get out and just go somewhere, I dont like being stuck in the house if I have nothing to do or keep me entertained :(

Ok thats it, I am logging off now, If you dont hear back from me on Twitter then fear the worst........now where did i put that hunting knife

No comments:

Post a Comment