Saturday, December 12, 2009

X-Rated Story based on a Dream. Over 18s Only!

Ok, this is another one of my dreams i had, names changed again! Enjoy!


My name is Mark and this is my short story.

It starts at home with my family. We decided to have a little family time and watch a movie together, something which is very hard to do because we rarely ever have any spare time for anything with all 4 of us working. So anyway, we decided to get some other family members over, cousins, uncles, aunts, basically anyone who had any free time. Besides, it’s nice to see them from time to time.

My uncles and aunts couldn’t come as they were working and it was the same for my cousins except for 2 of them. They both work together and they decided to take some days off work to relax with their girlfriends. I told them that they could bring the girls over, bring some booze if they wanted to and stay the night. We have a big house, there’s plenty of spare rooms so why not.

Dad thought it would be a good idea to go buy some drinks since it was only 6, I suggested we go to Tesco because there was an Xtravision there too so we might as well get the movie and the booze at the same time. By 8:20 my cousins had arrived with their girlfriends but with no drinks. So we all decided to head over to Tesco, just for a laugh.

We drove over with 2 cars, it wasn’t too far so it didn’t take us long. We split up in Tesco to get some munchies, a few crisps, some dips and then we met up in the alcohol section. I went for a bottle of Southern Comfort; my cousins got a small bottle of Jack Daniels each. They just stood there with the bottle in their hand, looked at it and at each other and then put the bottles back and got a large one instead. With the way they act sometimes you would think they were twins but there is 5 years difference between them and they think so alike. My dad got a crate of Peroni, an Italian beer. Ever since his holiday to Rome 10 years ago he has loved it. Problem was, Peroni wasn’t really that easily available over here until probably about 5 or so years ago. At least I think it wasn’t, I never really saw them in any shops until 5 years ago so I might be wrong.

As usual the girls had all bunched together and where giggling and chatting away about shopping or men or something. They were trying to cheer up my sister a little bit as she had just broken up with her boyfriend. She assured them that she was ok and that she wasn’t upset. It was true, she was actually a little happier now. Her boyfriend was one of my friends, he was like an absent boyfriend though, sometimes he would disappear and no one would know where he was or if he was ok. They started seeing each other a couple of years ago, he disappeared, she cried and was upset and a year later we had found out that he had left and gone to work in America, didn’t tell anyone, not even his parents. He was back and she decided to give him another chance. I didn’t really mind, I normally don’t get involved with that sort of thing, I mean yeah he is a mate but if he is going out with my sister all I want him to do is treat her right and don’t mess about with her. Any arguments they have I stay out of it. Lately he had been doing the usual stuff, not calling her, cancelling their dates and she was getting very annoyed. She had learned from the first time so she wasn’t going to take it and would let him know about it.

They had gone away for a few days for Valentines Day and it had been 2 weeks since they last saw each other after they had gotten back so she told me she was meeting with him in town and breaking up with him. He called and cancelled again, said he had to do something so she called him back and basically told him it was over and that was that. My dad turned to the girls and told them to hurry up and get what they want; they went over to the wine section and started to discuss which wine would be better for the night and how many bottles.

“Let’s go with the Rosé!”
“No it’s too sweet, how about Jacobs Creek?”
“Oh just get one of each or something, it’s all the same, made from grapes or whatever”

My sister wasn’t that into wine, she just went for 2 large bottles of Smirnoff Ice instead. We made our way to the tills, paid for everything and then went to bring it to the car. After everything was put in the boot carefully we went over to see what movies we were going to rent. This normally ends the same way. My mum wants to see something romantic, me and my cousins want to see either a horror or some sort of adventure movie, my dad wants to see a western and the girls, well they don’t care because they either spend the time talking in the other room or they fall asleep early on.

After about 30 minutes of deciding what to get we went with 2 choices, Underdog and Pathfinder. My dad may like westerns but he is a big child at heart, he still watches cartoons and reads comic books, I have to confess that I am the same too, I love them and my mum will watch anything with a cute dog, especially a talking cute dog so that was Underdog sorted, as for Pathfinder, yeah it got some bad reviews and all that but I have to tell you, after watching it, I really enjoyed it. Anyway, we headed off back home; my dad got one of those picnic fridges. You know, the small plastic thing where you put a frozen pack in and it keeps food/drinks cool? He had put it in the freezer we had to get it ready for the night. He can be smart sometimes.

We put our drinks in the fridge and stuck in Underdog. Just as the movie was about to start I got a call from my friend, her name is Monica, she is the most beautiful girl I ever met and despite only knowing each other for about a year, we’ve grown a little close. Not very close but close to be very good friends and to act like an idiot around because she has a weird sense of humour. She is rude, weird, evil, a total bitch but it a very good way. I asked her if she wanted to come over to watch a movie with us and she said she would be there in 20 minutes and we should just start watching now.

So there we are, watching Underdog, my sister and the 2 girls chatting at the table, mum and dad cuddling up and me and my cousins drinking and talking about where we should go on holidays. Every now and again I would look at my watch, waiting impatiently for Monica to arrive. She’s late but then again she is always late so I wasn’t too worried. Eventually the doorbell rings and I jump up and race over to open it. My cousin cracks a joke about how I don’t even move that fast when doing work or playing football and my dad laughs.

No introductions where needed as everyone had met Monica before. She had been to the house a few times to visit me and she had been on nights out with us too. My mum thought she was a really nice girl and they would sometimes have a quick chat when she comes over. She sat with the girls and chatted with them while the rest of us watched the movie.

There was about 10 or so minutes left in the movie when my mum decided she would go to bed as she had a headache and was tired. She asked my dad if he was coming and he told her he would watch the rest of the DVD and then head up. So we said our goodnights, she told us not to stay up too late and went up stairs. My dad sat there, listening carefully for the bedroom door to close and as soon as he heard it he quickly got off his seat and went over to the liquor cabinet.

He got down on his knee’s and stuck his hand underneath the cabinet, looking for something, he grunted and took out his mobile and used the light from it to see underneath the cabinet. “Ah, there it is, Mark, give me something to grab this box with, I cant reach it. I grabbed the poker by the fireplace and handed it to him; he got back down and pulled out a box with the word Serenity written on it. It was one of those old deodorant box set things. But this one was special, my dad may not look it but he loves smoking weed, mum doesn’t know and if she knew she would kill him. Not because it was weed but because he was smoking. She doesn’t mind guests smoking as long as its not around her so when she goes to bed, I can have a smoke and she wouldn’t care but she hates the thought of my dad smoking.

Dad opens the box and slides it over to my cousin. “Here, you’re the expert at rolling, get cracking” See, that’s the cool thing about my dad. He’s more like one of the guys, a best mate; he’s all about having fun and smoking weed. My cousin started to make a spliff and as he worked away at it, my dad reached down the side of the couch and pulled out one he had already done up before. We looked over at him, as if to ask him where he got it from and he just shrugged and lit it. “I gotta head up to bed so I had this one from before; just make sure you put the box back where it was before going to bed. I don’t want your mother freaking out like last time”

Underdog had finished so I stuck in Pathfinder, my dad had also finished his spliff so he decided to head up to bed. My sister also decided to go to bed, so it was just the 6 of us left to watch the movie. Monica sat next to me on the couch, I laid back and rested my head on her chest and she put one of her hands on my head. I had a little secret, I really liked Monica. I don’t know why, I just…..well it’s very hard to explain it. I think about her all the time, I cant get her out of my mind and the one thing I really want is for her to go out with me. I don’t know if she knows how I feel about her, I don’t think she does and I can’t tell her because I’m too scared that it would ruin our friendship.

The movie went on, my younger cousin complained about it being bad and he and his girl friend decided they would go to bed. His brother thought it would be a good idea to go to bed too so it was just me and Monica left on the couch. We weren’t paying much attention to the movie, we were just chatting about random stuff, laughing at what each of us had been getting up to since the last time we saw each other.

Eventually she slid down on the couch so that she was laying on it. I turned around so I could face her and we continued chatting. Time went by and it was soon 2am. I told her we had another spare room and she was more than welcome to stay but she decided to crash on the couch for some reason. I tried to convince her but she wouldn’t budge. It was the couch or nothing. I put my arms around her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and she gave one back to me. “I love you Mark” Now that was ok because she always said that, she did love me as a friend, and I would always tell her that I loved her too and that was that but then something else happened.

She looked me straight in the eyes, we lay there just staring at each other and all I wanted to do was kiss her on the lips. Should I take the chance? Should I just go for it and see what happens? I did nothing, I just held onto her and then she pulled me closer, instinctively I held her tighter, I had assumed she thought I was falling off the couch and was bringing me closer. All of a sudden she kissed me again but this time on the lips. It wasn’t a long kiss but I didn’t care, it was on the lips, it was what I wanted, it was great.

She giggled quietly and I smiled and then she took her hand away and put them on my chest. She teased me slowly, I moved my hand up and down her back gently, and then she put her hand on my crotch at started massaging me. I couldn’t believe it, I couldn’t talk, I just……I just grabbed her ass and squeezed it. She unzipped my trousers, stuck her hand in and grabbed my dick. “Ah, here it is, it’s been poking me for a while now hehehe” My face went red and I tried to say something but I stuttered some gibberish; she kissed me again and then said something that got me excited!

“I forgot to wear my panties tonight” And to prove it she pulled down her jeans to show her clean shaven smooth pussy. Without thinking or saying anything I started to finger her pussy and she started to jerk me off. She moaned quietly until I stopped. She looked at me and asked what was wrong, I told her I wanted to taste it so I shifted slowly downwards and started licking her pussy. She squirmed, put her hands on the back of my head and pulled it closer.

I let my tongue go in and out of her pussy, lapping it up, licking around and inside. She pulled my head up and kissed me to taste her pussy juice. She then grabbed my dick and rubbed it against her pussy; she kissed my chest and moved down slowly. She was about to put my dick in her mouth when I stopped her, I didn’t want a blowjob; she shrugged and straddled me, rubbing her pussy against my balls. Then she moved up a little bit and adjusted herself so that my dick went into her pussy. She started off slowly, shifting back and forth. We both groaned, her tits were bouncing up and down, I grabbed them and bit them, she loved it. She started to move faster, it was getting hot and heavy; I went to turn, forgetting we were on the couch and we both fell down.

Luckily we didn’t break anything. She smiled and looked at me. “Slide your hard cock up and down against me. Tease me and feel me, I’m wet for you, my juices are running down my legs.” I did as she asked, I was her bitch but I didn’t care. “I want you all the way inside me, bend me over and slide your hard cock up and down against me, tease me then fuck me all the way, I’m so horny.”

I bent her over, grabbed her hair and pulled back and kissed her before pushing it back down, I got my dick and rubbed it against her ass and pussy, she gyrated her pelvis around, beginning me to stick it in so I slowly pushed the tip in and then I gave a quick thrust, she screamed, I looked and noticed that I had stuck my dick in her ass but I didn’t stop, I kept going, she struggled a little bit but then relaxed and started to move back and forth with my thrusts, she was getting it up the ass and she was loving it. I was about to cum and I started thrusting harder and faster, I had one hand on the ground for balance and the other hand around her waist, holding her closer, rubbing her pussy a few times. With one last thrust I came in her ass, she slumped down and I dropped on top of her, kissing the back of her neck.

“You still want to stay on the couch or would you rather get in a nice comfy bed with me?” I asked her, she smiled and kissed me not saying a word. She then stood up, and grabbed her jeans, I stood up to help her, and she just grabbed my dick and started walking out the door. “Come on then, let’s get to bed.” Before we had even made it up the stairs my dick was hard again, we made our way to my room and I locked the door behind us. I turned to her and saw her lying seductively on my bed, naked or not, she always looked so beautiful and sexy. She started to rub her clit, I walked over to her, she grabbed my dick again with her other hand and started sucking it. She licked and sucked on my balls while she wanked my hard dick, her tongue circled around the base and then to the top. I stretch my hand over and start to rub her pussy and finger her again, she sucks hard on my dick and I cum in her mouth. She swallows it all and licks her lips clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment