Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dont let the Tiger catch you!

Ok, it happened again this morning! I had another weird dream. This time the star of the Dream was Declan Pierce Dave and Dermot.
It all started with Myself and Dec working in some warehouse, Dave and Dermot were both with us too. Dec was in the forklift, stacking up some boxes while Dave was operating some sort of pulley, lifting some other boxes.
I walked in pulling a large cage behind me with a beautiful Tiger in it. Everyone came to check it out but we were all keeping a distance incase the Tiger went for one of us.
Dermot was walking around the cage, checking it out while the rest of us just stood in the one place admiring it when he tripped and fell over. Trying to stop himself from falling, Dermot reached out at the cage only to grab onto the latch and somehow open it.

Everyone screamed and ran away, jumping on the boxes, the Tiger slowly walked out of the cage and looked around the warehouse. It turned to where we were and started to make its way towards us. Dave suggested we split up and make for the high ground so everyone split and started climbing the stacked boxes, jumping from one pillar of boxes to another like they were in a video game.

I slipped at one point and fell down, hurting my back, the Tiger started to come towards me as I tried to get back up. The others began shouting, screaming, trying to get the Tigers attention, hoping to give me a chance to save myself but it was useless. I looked up to see the Tiger right in front of my face and as I raised my hand up, thinking that it would protect me in some way, the Tiger simply licked me. It was very friendly and playful. Everyone was amazed, they slowly came down and made their way over to me, still a little cautious but the Tiger didnt hurt anyone. So we decided to adopt it as our Warehouse Pet and it roamed freely around the place. Then I got woken up by my dad as I had to go to work! I wish I had that Tiger as a pet for real, it was so soft and cuddly and friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment