Thursday, November 26, 2009

Another weird dream

So I had another one of my weird dreams last night. This one involved Time Travel and Parallel universes, the main people in the dream were @Dublins98Dave @amylong and @Ray_keogh!

I'm not going to go into great detail about this dream as it is way too long! Basically I was shifting back and forth from present day 2009 to the future of 2020(I can tell you all that the Mayans got it wrong, there wont be a 2012 so we're all safe) and I had a travelling companion who was @Dublins98Dave. The device that made us go back and forth? A Yo-Yo actually, it had an LED screen where you could input the date and then you had to basically get it going up and down as you do with them but then you had to make it do one of those "Round the World" trick, I cant explain it but this is basically it in this diagram:



If you made it spin around clockwise you would travel forward and if you made it go anti-clockwise you would travel backwards.

In the dream, i found this Yo-Yo but wasn't aware of its powers and I was showing @Dublins98Dave some tricks I could do. During one of the tricks I accidentally dropped the Yo-Yo which triggered the LED to start showing random numbers. We thought it was pretty cool but didn't think much else of it, then @Dublins98Dave wanted to show me a trick and that's when he hit the Time Travelling Trick and sent us hurling into the future.

Long Story short, we were helped by Spiderman, Mr Fantastic and Doctor Strange through some adventures, eventually managing to get back to our own time. Everything was back to normal and we were out for a few drinks with @amylong and @Ray_keogh when Doctor Strange from the future burst into the room looking for myself and @Dublins98Dave! Apparently we were needed for a mission of grave importance and his Time Travelling device had become damaged so he had to rely on us and my Yo-Yo. As I set it in motion to take us to the future, there was a solar eclipse which messed up our trajectory, the space time continuum and ripped a hole in the fabric of the universe sending myself, @Dublins98Dave, @amylong, @Ray_keogh and Doctor Strange to a Parallel Universe where everything seemed almost too perfect.

We had to find a way back to our universe somehow when all of a sudden, and this is no joke, this happened for real, I was woken up from the dream by my Yo-Yo falling off the headboard onto my head as I had forgotten I put it up there last night before going to sleep.

There was alot more stuff in this dream, like Doctor Strange injecting me with something that allowed me to learn abilities such as Wolverines healing, Storms power to control the weather(Very handy for Ireland) and Spidermans spidey powers, @Dublins98Dave transforming into Mecha-Dave and battling Mothrawking(Think Mothra and Stephen Hawking joined as one huge evil entity, also, its strange to have them as evil as neither of them are evil) @amylong falling into some weird purple liquid that gave her super powers which also involved a high pitch screech she would use when pissed off and finally @Ray_keogh being given command of a battalion of super-robots like Terminators which he could control from a VR room wearing a VR suit.

Together we were know as The ULTIMATE SUPERHEROES!

Man I wish my dreams were real, not all of them, just the good ones!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God this is so funny! I can't believe that is the synopsis! How do you remember such detailed dream?!

    ReplyDelete